08 July 2012

AAA~ 3RD POST

After watching this:~


AAA / 【グッズ紹介後編】AAA TOUR 2012 -777- TRIPLE SEVEN


AAA / 【グッズ紹介前編】AAA TOUR 2012 -777- TRIPLE SEVEN


I decided to get AAA Triple Seven 777 Tour 2012 goooods~*AAA really good at promoting things*



AAA Triple Seven 777 Tour clear file + Sticker. This file is so lovely~~~~ must have item!!



AAA Triple Seven 777 Tour A~Panda


I got Mit-chan panda this time ^_^


AAA Triple Seven 777 Tour Ribbon hair gomu


and I got Nissy colour ^_^


I also bought AAA 6th Anniversary hair gomu


Nao-kun no hair gomu ^_^



I already complete the color!!

Shuta ~ Pink A-Panda *5th Anniversary Live*
Uno chan ~ Purple shu shu *Buzz communication Tour 2011*
Chiaki ~ Red ribbon ring *a-nation 10th anniversary for Life Charge & Go*
Shinji ~ Blue A-Panda *6th Anniversary Tour*
Nao ~ Green hair gomu *6th Anniversary Tour*
Mit chan ~ Yellow A-Panda *Tour 2012 777~Triple Seven*
Nissy ~ Orange ribbon hair gomu *Tour 2012 777~Triple Seven*



P/S: This is something that I do it to put at the front desk of my office. LOL XD




No comments:

Post a Comment