07 July 2012

EIGA CHIRASHI

There are so many chirashi (Japanese movie flyer) that I luv to have it <3 <3 but the shipping is quite expensive =( Maybe some people thought that this sheet of paper was a junk, for me this is totally treasure~ If I go to Japan someday, I will pick up all chirashi at each cinema, not to mention chirashi at the shops as long as the ad have my fav idol in it ^_^

My first chirashi is oohaku and Nino's JCB as mention in my first post.*It's a gift*


Below are the rest of my chirashi~


Parade & The Incite Mill: 7-Day Death Game

My fav actor all the time, Fujiwara Tatsuya. One of my dream is to collect all his movie chirashi.



Liar Game~The final stage

I'm a fan of this drama same goes to this movie ^_^



Bandage

Not b'coz I like this movie, I just luv AKANISHI~



Ashita no Joe

I'm not watch this movie yet.. not really fond all the boxing thing... can say that I have this bcoz of YAMAPI!



P/S: The S.O.S is Yamapi &Akanashi is not belong to any groups and I don't plan to make their own label. I will still put them under their old groups labels.

S.O.S : (story of sadness)

No comments:

Post a Comment