02 October 2011

AAA~ 1ST POST

Other than JE, I really fond this group under Avex called AAA.






Ore no ichiban Shuta desu!!

Actually, it's been along time I become AAA fans. Checkout my fanvid for shuta:~

Hurricane Lily Boston Mari~ SHuTa 末吉秀太

Why I love Shuta


For the first time I bought AAA goods trough YesAsia~ *giler lame barang ni dieorg ship*

Buzz Communication goods~ Panda & ShuShu




See what I've got~ Shuta Panda *happy giler* & Uno-chan shushu


Just like ARASHI, AAA got their own color too~

Orange - Takahiro Nishijima
Yellow - Mitsuhiro Hidaka
Pink - Shuta Sueyoshi
Red - Chiaki Ito
Purple - Misako Uno
Blue - Shinjiro Atae
Green - Naoya Urata


I also bought A-panda changing kit from 5th Anniversary ~




and also AAA a-nation jumbo uchiwa ~



To make sure I got a free shipping service I add another item~


Ami suzuki a-nation macaroon strap


It's not b'coz I like this girl..

I just love macaroon ^_^



kireii + Umaii~


Last but not least, my fav 5th anniversary scene~

3. Shuta x Hidaka~BET




2. Shuta cute mistake in Raising sun & one *He forget to sing his part XD*



1.Shuta singing part in Wow War Tonight & Day by day

♫ junjyou o e ni kaita you na sanzan munashii yoru mo
waratte hanaseru konya wa ii ne... ♫


During Day By Day~ Shuta x Nissy singing part..
♪Kimochi ga oitsukeba me mo kagayakeru hazu♪


Nissy first attempt to sing facing shuta= failed


Nissy 2nd attempt to sing facing Shuta= success XD


No comments:

Post a Comment