02 October 2011

GANTZ



I'm sure most of 80's otaku kids in Malaysia have read Gantz in Kreko b4~ *Lame dah x lyn kreko, mag ala2 shounen jump*

Of course I don't miss to watch Gantz live action~ staring Nino, matsuken and Kanata Hongo *spoiler~Kanata was killed buy some kind of alien robot machice*


and I bought the good 2~





Gantz:The perfect answer already out in Japan.. hope it will screen in Malaysia just like the first movie.. *kya 4 Yamada takayuki.. eh, hongo is alive???*



and I buy goods 4 Gantz2 although I'm not watch this movie yet~


Taaadaaa~ I use it for my new ketai..




I take this chance to buy Arashi 10-11 scene tour official bandaids for only 800 yen~



Wanna babbling more about the tour~

Sakuraiba scene in 10-11:

Arashi fuss over Sho chan~ why sho chan only got to wear tank top.. *kire cam sho nak emphasized die nye body yang macho 2*


and sho said at previous con Aiba get to wear tank top too but..


Sakuraiba XD


Another scene is about Sho kun new movie, Kamisama no karute~ *Sho act as doctor*



Ops~ Aiba chan use the stethoscope??


yasashi sho chan but...


LOL XD


Aiba chan, do u still need to ask WHY???

No comments:

Post a Comment