03 October 2011

AAA~ 2ND POST

Usually I just read *not really..gune google translate* Shuta blog on Saturday but today I accidentally go to Mit-chan blog and guess what I get~




Shuuuuuuuuutaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!



Arigatou Mit-chan for uploading this amazing pic~


FYI, AAA post their blog daily *each member everyday*

Sunday: Shinji
Monday: Mit-chan
Tuesday: Uno-chan
Wednesday: Nissy
Thursday: Nao-kun
Friday: Chiaki
Saturday: Shuuty

Check this site ~ AAA's Blog


Hell ya~ Mit-chan wear a-nation 2011 T-shirt... so here the goods are~




and here the item that I bought:~


Jumbo Uchiwa *luv this pic more than last year pic*




Rainbow ring~ I got chiaki ^_^
*For girlie goods I always got AAA's girl color~ I got Uno-chan shu shu*


Guess what color I got for 6th anniversary panda????



I got Shinji!! *really match with my frapbois bag*



And b'coz of this photo....



I bought this!! *too big*



No comments:

Post a Comment