01 October 2011

OOKU IN MEMORY~



Have u watch this movie?? Epic movie by Nino & Tacchon. I believe most of Arashic & Eitos have watch this.

*Movie nie pasal satu country ni lelaki & perempuan tukar role. Most of guys kat tempat ni mati terkene satu penyakit, so perempuan lagi ramai dr lelaki. Hot stuff lar kirenye lelaki kat tempat 2. Sape2 yg hensem ramai nye pegi kat Ooku & sape yg bertuah jer dpt overnight ngan Lady Shogun. So mcm2 la citer kat dlm Ooku ni~*

LoL at this 2 scene:~













Tacchon X Tamaki














Nino X Nakamura

OST cite ni best giler~ Check out this Ooku official site: http://ohoku.jp/

I have bought Ooku Strap~ Got pink instead of blue *match with my phone*


I got this for free too:~

Ooku & Nino's JCB chirashi


Sadly~ One of the strap is gone *along with my phone*~~~~~~~


That's why I called my first post 'Ooku in memory' *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment